Information for the Organisers
Do you want to bring a group of your customers to a Russian trade show and arrange the design and construction of a "pavilion" for them? Are you considering branching your own successful show into Russia?
Do you plan to hold a conference, a seminar or a roadshow for your services?
- We possess a lot of experience in creating, translating and adapting Exhibitor Manuals (Millionaire Fair, Reed Expo Russia, EME Russia).
- We can work as your technical department for the first show until you hire your own staff and train your employees.
- We can arrange negotiations with the venues in the largest Russian cities.
- We can organize and construct the "standard" stands (the shell scheme, the equipped part) of your show.
- Professional audio-visual equipment at your services at any location in Moscow: we can provide full techical support for conferences with up to 3000-5000 participants in several halls at the same time (simultaneous translation with professional interpreters from any language, large screen projection, professional sound and light). No conference hall at the venue? We will build and equip a temporary one for you.
- We have excellent relations with the organizers of the shows and can arrange your meetings with them to discuss joint projects.
- We can provide information about the exhibitions and shows and about their organizers so that you can choose the best one for you.
- Need a transport agent? We will find one that handles exhibition goods in Russia.
- Need a travel agent for your crew and the exhibitors? One of our partners is such an agent and a member of the American Chamber of Commerce. They can handle anything: accommodations (budget and luxury), visa support, tickets, charter flights.
With any inquiry you can reach us by phone:
UK, GMT+0:00: +44 (0)20 8144 5996
Moscow, GMT+3:00: +7 495 628 7442
On-site, GMT+3:00: +7 926 659 6996
or send us an e-mail message to: email@example.com
Our Moscow office: 109012, Nikolskaya ulitsa, 17/2